1. Gabby Bows: Omg have you tried Gabby Bows yet? You have to! If they were not just fabulous because they don't fall out, they are AMAZING because a this is a child owned and operated business.
2. Ampro Shine 'n' Jam: I can not live without Ampro Shine and Jam! I use this product to smooth edges, hold little hairs in place as I cornrow, and to smooth ponytails.
3. Black Rubber Bands: These are essential for holding pretty beads on meticulously braided strands, or starting beautiful pony tails. Remember, do not pull them out! Instead use a seam ripper or nail clipper to cut them out of the hair.
4. Wet Brush: This brush is THE brush for tangles and snarls. I don't recommend using it with a blow dryer though.
5. The Denman Brush: This brush is also a winner for detangling. It is very effective with the blow dryer.
6. Cricket Rat Tail Comb: I live by this comb. It gets my parts nice and clean, holds the strands in place as I silk press, and does not snag the hair. I have found them to be durable and long lasting.
7. Shea Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Set: This is an easy buy because who doesn't need a shampoo and conditioner they can trust? This set will help the hair retain it's moisture, and softness while cleansing it.